My FB friends have been posting a list of “10 things I hate that are unpopular.” I like to go against the grain, so I’ve come up with a list of 10 things I LIKE that are unpopular.
- Hairy chested men – just how I roll.
- Gin Martinis – my first martini was made with gin. Also, vodka is the devil.
- Pineapple pizza – yes, I like pineapple on pizza. You don’t have to eat it 🙂
- Zinfandel (red, not white) – I like the history of old vine zinfandel.
- Dark Chocolate – why do people hate on dar chocolate?
- Alone time – if you are like me and know a lot of extroverts this unpopular
- Pauly Shore Movies – my favorite is Son In Law.
- Breaking out in song doing mundane tasks – people (family) look at me funny.
- Barry Manilow (only albums from the 70s) – I was told “Manilow” was one of my first words.
- Topo Chico mineral water – plain. no fancy flavors.
It was nice to stop freaking out about the state of the world right now and think about things I like.