This Friday has started out kinda poopy. D (the two year old) stuck his toothbrush down the sink. Its stuck good and tight. There a few other issues today, but I’m going to try to focus on some positive things.
- M (the five year old) seems to love school. I hope he continues to love school, at least for this year anyway.
- This Sunday is the Ingathering Ceremony at my church. This service also includes what is called a Water Communion. Members bring some water from a place that they went to over the summer Or from a place that is special to them. We all pour our water into a basin and it symbolizes the coming together of the congregation back from summer. I love watching families tell us where their water is from.
- This Sunday also is the public dedication of the new sanctuary at my church. Its a really big deal even the president of the UUA will be there.
(I realize both of those two are religious based, this blog won’t be preachy. In fact, if I do write anything regarding religion it may be about questioning my own beliefs.)
- It’s September, which means Fall is just around the corner. I love the cooler weather and when the leaves change color.
- I’m writing again!! It’s been a long time since I actually wrote anything.
- Tonight is pizza, popcorn, milkshakes and movie night with my boys!
- Some people are reading my blog and I have proof.
Guess what? I feel better. Thanks for helping me look on the bright side of life. I typically expect the Spanish Inquisition. 🙂